- Areas of Practice
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Corporate law
- Paris bar
- Ph.D in Private Law
- Sciences Po graduate
- HEC graduate
- Master in European Law
- Master in Private Law
Frédéric Bélot is French criminal and business defense attorney, the founder of the Paris-based law firm BELOT MALAN & Partners. He is a member of the Paris Bar.
Frédéric Bélot also has significant experience in corporate law (M&A).
Frédéric Bélot has developed a particular expertise in compensation for economic loss and has published much on this subject.
Mr. Bélot graduated from Sciences Po (Economics & Finance) and HEC. He also holds a Ph. D in Private Law and two Master Degrees in European Law and Private Law after a full course at the University.
He is member and administrator of several prominent French and international professional associations. He chairs the association France-Nigeria.
He has received the title of Honorary Lawyer of the Russian Federation and the title of Doctor Honoris Causa of the Academy of the Russian Lawyers.
- The New French Law On Arbitration Nouveaux Horizons of International Arbitration Collective works in English and Russian to celebrate the anniversary of the Russian Federal Law on International Commercial Arbitration, Infotronic Media July 2013
- International Private Law, Arbitration and Regulations of International Business Relations Lettre de l'Association Française de Gouvernance d'Entreprise n°23 – January 2010
- Resolving disputes through mediation Lettre de l'Association Française de Gouvernance d'Entreprise n°22 - September 2009
- Evaluation of Economic Loss for innovative companies Recueil Dalloz, 11th june 2008
- How can we regulate Sovereign Wealth Funds ? Lettre de l'Association Française de Gouvernement d'Entreprise n° 18 (June 2008).
- Evaluation of Economic Loss Recueil Dalloz, 23rd June 2007
- For a better Protection of Economic Values Petites Affiches, 6th December 2006
- Economic Loss of a shareholder victim of share depreciation Petites Affiches, 26th April 2006
- For the recognition of the concept of Economic Loss in French law Petites Affiches, 28th December 2005